From:
Mario Azzopardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mario Azzopardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 13:00:44 +0200

I will be visiting Germany next August together with my 16 year old celiac
son, and most of the time will be spent in Duesseldorf and Cologne.  I've
contacted the German Celiac association to provide me with a list of
restaurants which offer gluten free food, however this is not available in
these cities.   Is there anyone who has visited these cities and can
provide me with specific restaurants offering gluten free food.  Any other
kind of assistance and information will be welcomed.

regards,
mario

Malta Environment & Planning Authority
St. Francis Ravelin
Floriana
Malta

TEL:  +356 2290 0000
FAX:  +356 2290 2295
http://www.mepa.org.mt
The information in this e-mail is confidential and is
intended solely for the addressee.

Any views expressed are those of the individual sender,
except where the sender specifically states them to be
the views of MEPA.