From:
Jenny Cronin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 14:47:04 -0500

I am forwarding this message from Bonnie Bell onto the list.  I know
there are certain lipsticks (ie.Mary Kay, I believe) that are not GF.
My question is what ingredient is the gluten in?  From the looks of this
post, the lip smackers appear to be okay.  Does anyone have any feedback
on this?  (Stocking stuffers for a young girl.)