From:
"Janice @ Gluten Free Canada" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janice @ Gluten Free Canada
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:40:06 -0500

Hello Everyone.

Our upcoming publication, Gluten Free for the Soul, is coming along very
nicely. We have now accumulated over twenty usable stories and articles.

If you are interested in sharing your story or personal experience, please
e-mail us at [log in to unmask]  For more information you can visit our
webpage at http://www.glutenfreecanada.com/submitstory/

In order to fill out some of our chapters, we are looking for stories,
essays and articles on certain topics, such as:
- the social and emotional aspects of adjusting to a gluten-free diet
- practical advice for dealing with nursing homes, daycares, and for
accepting communion

However, we would love to read your story on just about any gluten-free
topic. So if you've written something you feel might help others who are
struggling with similar issues or problems, then definitely send it our
way -- we still have plenty of space.

Thank you.

Janice Palmer
GlutenFreeCanada