From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 3 May 2009 10:18:35 EDT

2009 GIG Educational Conference - June 5 & 6

"Learn to Celebrate Life!"

Greetings!

Please join us at the 2009 Annual GIG Educational Conference. We have many
exhibitors showcasing their gluten-free products. Workshops and lectures
will  help people learn to live gluten-free with health and ease. A special
program  for teens includes helping them to be positive role models and self
advocates.  They will participate in a chef challenge with surprise chef
partners. There  will be a half-day healthcare program for the medical
community. We invite you  to come and enjoy the benefits of learning coping
strategies, tasting new  products, finding out about the latest research into celiac
disease and meeting  wonderful new friends. Come Celebrate Life with us!

Sincerely,
Cynthia Kupper

Where & When: June  5th and 6th, 2009 at Seattle Seatac Marriott  Hotel.
"Learn to Celebrate Life!"
Exciting demonstrations, Iron Chef, teen and a fabulous general program is
planned.
A program for health care professionals is available on Friday, June 5 and
the always fun
GIG Leadership Training program is Thursday, June 4th.

Learn more at _http://www.gluten.net/events.php#conference_
(http://www.gluten.net/events.php#conference) .
Register  on or before May 6th for an early registration discount at
_http://www.gluten.net/register.htm_ (http://www.gluten.net/register.htm) .

Gluten Intolerance Group
31214 124th Ave SE
Auburn, WA  98092
253-833-6655

The Gluten Intolerance Group of North America®,  also known as GIG®,  is a
501(c)(3) non-profit organization funded by private donations including the
Combined Federal Campaign, United Way Designated Giving, Employer Matching
Funds; proceeds from memberships, the sale of products and our educational
resources. We rely on your contributions, which are tax deductible. 85% or
more  of our revenue is used to support our programs. We are led by a Board
of  Trustees, and GIG's Medical Advisory Board approves all education
materials.
**************The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222376998x1201454298/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=M