From:
Cat Sloan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cat Sloan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2014 17:59:38 -0400

Hi all! thanks for the follow up to my CRP levels.  Most everyone said it's due to inflammation, which I've already read and knew.  But wasn't sure what that meant in your case.

One mentioned heart issues, a couple said another autoimmune disease maybe, and a couple more said it has to do with not being GF quite a year yet.  And one mentioned their doc said it could be stress, medication or food intolerance. Finally, possible infection.  Which of course I'm always fighting off a bladder or sinus infection of some kind!

To my knowledge, I don't have another autoimmune disease.  CD is it.  I know, weird, huh? 40 years undiagnosed and they can't find another auto immune disease.

I've googled this thing to death, so that's why I asked you all.  I need to know if you had high numbers and what your doc told you.  I need to be my own health advocate so want to be able to ask my endocrinologist intelligent questions on Friday.

Thanks all!