From:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 19:13:49 -0800

I found a new (to me anyway) Oatmeal called "Old Wessex Ltd. Scottish
Style Oatmeal" at Whole Foods Market in Pasadena, CA.  On the label it
has the "No Wheat" Symbol.  Has anyone out there heard of this brand,
and have they been able to contact the company in regards to its purity
and GF status?    The label says Chesterfield, NH but has no address or
other contact information listed.

Thanks for any information you may have!

Sincerely,

Lynda Swink

~*~ [log in to unmask]  ~*~ _@V ~*~