From:
Ronald E Perkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 05:01:19 -0500

From a recent reply:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Our ingredient "natural flavors"
is listed as such to protect our proprietary flavor blend. The natural
flavors are derived from natural sources - nothing artificial is used in our
flavorings.

The natural flavors used in our Silk Soymilk and Silk Cultured Soy do not
contain any animal products or derivatives. Additionally, the natural flavors
do not contain dairy, eggs, MSG, rye, oats, barley, malt or wheat gluten. Our
natural flavors are carried in a corn-based alcohol. If there are any
ingredients you are specifically concerned about, please call us at:
800-488-9283 ext.864. Best regards from the folks at White Wave.

I'm not associated with Silk products, only another concerned Celiac.
Ron Perkins GR, MI