From:
Joyce Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 08:12:26 -0400

  I am sending this to the list because the email I got had no return
address.  This is a good recipe.

    1/2  Cup rice Flour
    1/4  Cup Buckwheat Flour
    1/4  Cup Potato Starch Flour
    1/4  Tsp Salt
  2 1/2  Tsp Baking powder
    1/2  Tab Sugar
  2      Egg Whites
    1/8  Cup  Oil
    3/4  Cup Milk

    Beat the egg whites till stiff.  Mix all other ingredients and fold
in egg whites.   Thats all there is too it.  My husband (a non celiac)
loves them. If you don't like Buck wheat you can use tapioca flour but
then I would add some flavoring because like most rice flour products it
is bland.
        Joyce