From:
Fcrawf57251 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fcrawf57251 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:35:55 -0700

Hi listies,
Just wanted to pass on some information that I received from the people at Hickory Farms.  We received a package from friends for Christmas, and I wanted to make sure about the items before we began eating them.  The package we received was called "Holiday Happiness", and I'm sure there are larger and smaller gift boxes available.  Anyway, this is the reply that they sent back to me, after I explained about our wonderful condition-celiac.
Happy Holidays!
Jan

POST FROM HICKORY FARMS:

Dear Jan,
We apologize for the delay in obtaining the information regarding
gluten free products that we carry.

All of our Beef Stick summer sausage products are gluten free along
with all of our cheeses.  Our mustards are not gluten free.

We hope that this will allow you to make an informed decision on items
to consume from our product line.

Regards,

Pat Slabaugh
Manager, Customer Service