From:
Dad Subar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 04:03:26 -0800

For all of thos who may be interest, I found the
following.

By now, you have all been told that just because
something is Kosher does not mean that it is GF.
However, many feel that oat can be in its purest
form-not contaminated with other grains, etc.  There
is a matzo which is so made.  Last year I checked it
out and found that it has been grown in England in a
field with no other contamination for approximately 19
years.  It supposedly has been checked in labs and
proved to be free of any other grains.  All of the
above is hear say from last year.  In any even, I have
been having trouble finding some this year and just
did.  It is on a koshed web site which contains many
items-almost all not GF, except some possibly for
passover.  I didn't check the whole site, but was
excited when I found the Oat Matzo.  It is on
virtualjerusalem.com.  Then click on Site Index, then
food (on the top), the shop, then Kosher supermarket,
then (I didn't check just now, but I think you click
on Passover, then matzo.

You're on your own.  The firm, I believe, is in
Lakewood N.J. and I'm a long ways from there.

Seymour   W. Bloomfield, MI