From:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2006 11:17:54 -0400

The Kitchen Table Bakers was featured live on the Joan Hamburg Show WOR 710
AM on Monday June 5, 2006 ..Listen to JOAN TALK ABOUT OUR ALL PARMESAN WAFER
CRISPS AND and how all of our customers have helped us grow to a national
company.  Let us know what you think.The full interview is on our website.
www.kitchentablebakers.com .

Thank you all for your support

The Rosengarten Report

Sept 12, 2005

The foods than make me swoon

This months tasting Scoop

"SNACKS FOR SNOBS!!!"

Best Cheese Snack Product

***** 5 Stars THE KITCHEN TABLE BAKERS GOURMET

CHEESE CRACKERS ($5.99 FOR A 3-oz. PACKAGE).

If you love it when "snack food", meets "reality", -you're gonna flip as I
did over these cheese crackers! They come in hard plastic containers, in
which the round squares of 2-1/2" diameter are stacked on top of each other,
Right away, you can see the quality factor these are real food, real
hand-made food, with bumps and valleys and holes and fragility, very much
like the pan-fried frico of Friuli, in north-east Italy. And when you taste
them-Mama Mia! You're tasting Formaggio, not some laboratory version of
cheese!

Bravo to this Long Island Company!

WHEAT, GLUTEN AND SUGAR FREE

AVAILABLE AT

WEGMANS

Zabars,

Graces

Kings

EATZI'S

WILD OATS

WHOLE FOODS IN JERICHO LI, CALIFORNIA, MIDWEST AND FLORIDA

EARTH FARE

SOON AT BEYERLEY'S

MOLLY STONE'S

AND YOUR FAVORITE GOURMET HEALTHFOOD STORE

WWW.GLUTENSMART.COM

WWW.NETRTITION.COM <http://www.netrtition.com/> , WWW.GLUTENFREE.COM
<http://www.glutenfree.com/>