From:
GFPhillySwirl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
GFPhillySwirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 06:46:04 -0700

The kids are back in school, and working hard to
succeed.  Rewarding achievement and the strong
efforts of our school children is what PhillySwirl's
"Rising Stars" program is all about.

Parents are proud of their children's success, and
want to see that success rewarded.  We'd like to
help to recognize "Rising Stars" --students in
PreK-12th grade -- who have demonstrated their
willingness to work hard, never give up, and believe
in themselves. In a nutshell, this is how our company
was started, and continues to be successful!

"Rising Star" award winners receive a signed
certificate and a coupon for a free box of one of our
PhillySwirl products. Parents can nominate a student
for this award, by filling out the nomination form
available on the PhillySwirl web site
-- www.phillyswirl.com .

Just a reminder, we are continuing our efforts to
support celiac research. Our profit of .25 cents is
being donated, along with a personal contribution of
.25 cents (for a total of .50 cents) for each
UPC/Barcode from PhillySwirl product boxes sent to the
Center for Celiac Research. To learn more go to:
   www.umm.edu/news/releases/phillyswirl.html

Please feel free to contact me, if you have any
questions.

Alex Plotkin, owner/co-founder PhillySwirl
www.phillyswirl.com
(877) 379-4757