From:
Elise Gorseth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 09:56:54 -0400

Regarding a sturdy dark bread that would be good for open-faced sandwiches
(are you Scandinavian?), there is a recipe in Bette Haggman's book "The
Gluten-Free Gourmet Cooks Fast and Healthy" for a dark bread containing
whole bean flour that looks good. I haven't tried it yet, and have lent out
my cookbook, but will test it and report back on my findings as soon as the
book is back in my possession.

Elise Gorseth
Assistant Scientist
SCRIPTGEN Pharmaceuticals Inc.