From:
Roni Piterman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roni Piterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 21:01:06 -0800

At www.YourDinnerSecret.com <http://www.yourdinnersecret.com/>  we provide
delicious, made-from-scratch, GLUTEN and CASEIN-FREE, ready-to-cook,
entrees, sides and baked goods.

We use organic produce and all-natural meat.

Now you can stock your freezer with safe, fantastic-quality food for the
whole family.

Our food is available for local pick up in Woodland Hills, CA or shipped
directly to your door.

Place your order TODAY at www.YourDinnerSecret.com
<http://www.yourdinnersecret.com/> , or email or call with any questions at
all! Your life is about to get easier!

P.S. Please sign up on the home page for our Secret Scoop Newsletter or
email me requesting to be added. Once you're on our list you will get all of
our exciting news and promotions. No spam.

Have a great day!

Roni Piterman

www.YourDinnerSecret.com <http://www.yourdinnersecret.com/>

20929 Ventura Blvd., #22