From:
Andrea Ihnen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrea Ihnen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2013 18:17:45 -0800

Thanks so much for the many responses!  Here's a summary of the responses:

GF shaving cream:
	* Men.Ceuticals Shaving Cream
	* Barbasol Shaving Cream
	* Alba Botanical Shave Cream
Alternatives to shaving cream for addressing sensory issues:
	* pudding
	* other sensory toys
	* Reddi Whip
	* coconut oil
	* whipped cream
	* play clay
	* GF playdough
Thanks again!  The therapist recommended the shaving cream for sensory play in the bathtub or on a tray or something.  We might try one of the alternatives first though.  Although the intention of course is NOT to eat the shaving cream, it does seem more practical to use something edible in case the mess finds its way to my daughter's mouth.  :)