Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 21:36:03 -0500

While you await our new print catalog we have uploaded the online version to
the front page of our website www.missroben.com .  We have added over 150
new GF products in the last few months, many are already top sellers! We
have a huge variety of crackers, cookies, candy, and snacks to please
anyone, including the new Crunch Toons, and Tings, Oreo style cookies in two
varieties, M & M and Speckled Egg style candies, Looking for a spice blend
that is guaranteed free of all those nasty allergens?  We have it.  Need a
cranberry chutney or fudge sauce for Thanksgiving.  Here too.  Just take a
peek at some of our new decadent sugar-free products too!  And we have
recently added some of our own new creations: Mock Goldfish Cracker Mix,
Donut Holes Mix, Tortilla Mix, and more.  All our mixes are made in our own
manufacturing plant that is free of Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Nuts, & Soy.  Most
our ready-to-eat products are also free of dairy, nuts, soy, corn, and more!
We cater our products to being kid friendly (not that there isn't a kid in
all of us anyway).
If you need free baking assistance just call us at 800-891-0083 or drop us
an email at [log in to unmask] and we would be happy to help you with
recipes, tips, and suggestions on modifying a mix or recipe.  At our site we
have lots of great recipes and tips for the upcoming holidays including
stuffing, pumpkin pie, whipped topping, and cranberry recipes.
Happy Baking!
Jay
Miss Roben's
91 Western Maryland Parkwy, #7