From:
Ashley Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 09:58:21 -0500

Hi all!  I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease when I was a little girl.  Now
that I'm 26, I try to stick to my diet...but am not very good at it.  I was
wondering if anyone out there could tell me what all they eat during the
day??  I'm 5'4 and weigh 144 lbs...I want to lose 20 lbs..but it's so hard
to do that for me.  Is anyone out there skinny, in shape, and healthy that
could help me out?  It's leaving me pretty depressed.  I have a wonderful
husband and we are wanting to start having children soon..but I want to make
sure I'm sticking to a GF diet and am in good shape before we start trying.
Thanks so much!!!!

Ashley