From:
Teresa Seuss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 23:26:12 PST

Deb

   Some people proofread their recipes, but they use
ascii codes or Windows character map to do fractions.
Not all email clients can properly display ascii codes.
If people would always write fractions in this form:
1/2 , 1/4 , etc., it would really help.  Also, if you
do end up with a mistake, send the whole recipe again.
Don't send just the line with the missing ingredient.

   Another helpful thing is that when you send a URL,
leave a space at the end. I receive URL's with
a period, dot, or =20 at the end.  Then the URL doesn't
work. I usually see the =20 and remove it, but with
my old eyes, that . is hard to spot.

Teresa