From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 18:35:45 -0500

There is a Gluten-free Survey with questions regarding
your family's eating habits.  It takes about 4 minutes to
complete and, as a thank you for taking the survey, you
may download a free recipe.

Go to www.gfbooks.homestead.com and click on the
survey in the left column.

The results of the survey will be posted to this list after
the first of the year.  Your answers will help me know your needs better so I can incorporate those needs in my
next cookbook.

There is also a link on the homepage for Gluten-free Menus.
Each weekly menu includes recipes for each of the foods
listed.  Take a look.

Connie Sarros
Gluten-free Cookbooks