From:
Henry Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 1995 21:54:53 -0700

My daughter and I have celiac disease, she since age 6 and I since age
43.  Both of us have experienced problems with muscle weakness and lack of
muscle tone despite regular workouts since we were diagnosed.  This has
persisted despite everything else about the condition improving on GF
diet.  Does anyone know of specific muscle problems related to celiac
disease?
Hank Kaplan
Seattle, Wash