From:
Ross Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ross Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:16:57 -0700

Enjoy exciting restaurant food with bold flavors – no
more plain chicken with steamed veggies!

‘NO WHEAT, RYE, BARLEY, OR OATS’ ISN’T ENOUGH!

In a restaurant, any chef who isn’t a Celiac couldn’t
possibly think of all the places gluten lurks in his
kitchen without a little help.

Unfortunately, other dining cards are vague and don't
account for different sources of gluten in ethnic
cuisines. And, oral instructions alone can’t convey
the appropriate amount of detail.

TRIUMPH DINING CARDS DO WHAT OTHERS DON’T!

Our cards are:

* Custom written for each cuisine, specifying unique
and hidden gluten sources

* Translated by Ivy-League educated, native speakers

* Backed by thousands of hours of research and field
testing

* Printed in color and laminated for durability

GO ANYPLACE, EAT ANYWHERE

I’ve used our dining cards all over Philadelphia, at
restaurants like Shula's, Barclay Prime, Tequila's,
Brasserie Perrier, the Inn at Penn, Passage to India,
My Thai, Erawan, Karma, Susanna Foo, and Shiroi Hana.
I can walk into countless restaurants anywhere in the
country and get a delicious gluten-free meal. Now, you
can, too!

Our cards are available for Thai, Mexican, Indian,
American, Chinese and Japanese cuisines. Visit us at
www.TriumphDining.com to learn more.

Sincerely,

Ross Cohen
Co-Founder
Triumph Dining
www.TriumphDining.com

P.S. Here’s what people are saying about Triumph
Dining Cards:

“I used the Chinese card at a restaurant I frequent
regularly.  You could see the lights turn on as they
gained a better understanding of what I had been
trying to explain to them for several years. The cards
are great. Thank you.” – Michael, Virginia

“I am excited about being able to go to ethnic
restaurants and feeling safer about ordering a meal
for my daughter. Thank you for putting these cards
together.” – Marilyn, Illinois

“Amazing!!!!!! Thank you for all you have done with
the dining cards.  They are a definite improvement on
the generic cards.” – Julie, Kansas

“I love the cards and have been singing their
praises.” – Terri, Virginia

“The cards are beautifully done. I'm happy to see
they're laminated.  I will highly recommend your cards
to anyone who needs them.” – Elaine, California

“I bought the cards for my 13 year old daughter
because she has a hard time explaining what she can
and cannot eat. The cards seem to be the solution. I
won't have to worry as much when I'm not with her and
she won't have to go into a lengthy explanation.  I
will definitely recommend the cards to our Celiac
friends. Thanks for your help.” – Missy, Maine

See more testimonials at
www.triumphdining.com/testimonials.html