From:
Phyllis Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phyllis Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2012 18:37:15 -0500

anyone have any recommendations of where to eat in the area of St. Pete's Beach?
I haven't written to this list serv before so I hope I am doing this correctly.

phyllis goldberg
overland park, kansas

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail") is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.