From:
Chris Silker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Silker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 06:57:20 -0500

Hi -

My flourless chocolate cake recipe was used in yesterday's Whole Foods
Fl@vors electronic newsletter. The original recipe was also lactose-free,
and could easily be so again by using margarine (and soymilk for the
glaze). They doubled the recipe for use in a standard 9-inch springform pan
- if you want a smaller cake, you can make a 3-egg version, but you will
need to use a 6- or maybe 7-inch springform pan so the cake doesn't look
like a pancake when you're done.

Chris
from sunny Uptown, Minneapolis, MN

---------------------
** Make it Natural: One-bowl Flourless Chocolate Cake with Dark Chocolate Glaze

We received this sumptuous flourless chocolate cake recipe from one of our
gluten-free readers who said, "My gluten-eating friends now all use this
recipe because of its taste and simplicity." We made it natural with the
addition of organic real butter in place of margarine, organic cocoa
powder, organic eggs and organic unbleached cane sugar. We replaced the
light corn syrup with honey. Enjoy this luscious cake sparingly -- a little
goes a long way!

See the complete One-bowl Flourless Chocolate Cake recipe
http://tailorednews.com/r/dWPOQXtLQ1iGjK.html