From:
Beth Hillson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 14:40:31 -0400

We need you help.

We know that many of you are busy preparing your favorite gluten-free
recipes for Easter and Passover.  We know that because so many people call
us for our ideas and recipes.

If you would be willing to share them with us, we will compile a booklet for
next year's holidays so we can all help each other.

Thank you all in advance for your comments, ideas and recipes.

Happy Passover and Happy Easter!

Beth Hillson
The Gluten-Free Pantry

Phone: 860-633-3826 ext 101