From:
Jill Bellissimo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 17:15:25 EDT

I received the following response from Cape Cod potato chips.

Our Cape Cod No Salt, Salted, Golden Russet, Dark Russet and Reduced Fat
Potato Chips are gluten free.  The only ingredients are the potatoes, oil and salt
(except on the no salt).  Our Cape Cod Sea Salt & Vinegar, Nantucket Spice
and Jalapeno & Cheddar Potato Chips are also gluten free.  However, we do
produce seasoned items, such as Beachside (formerly called Firecracker) Barbecue,
that does contain gluten (the gluten is in the seasoning) at the same time (on
different machines, in the same room).  Our unseasoned items are produced on
the same packaging lines as the seasoned items.  However, we do wash and
sanitize our equipment between production runs of gluten and gluten free containing
products.

I hope this helps you out.  Please let me know if I can be of any more help.

Farrell Souza
Customer Service
Cape Cod Potato Chips