From:
Sheryl Tingley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 10:19:20 PST

Hello List:

A very nice person sent me some recipes for Thanksgiving and I meant to
send just the recipes to the list but also sent the mention of a book
she has authored. She cannot send this info to the list because she has
an financial interest but many people have emailed me about the mention
of the book. Since I do not have a financial interest in the
publications, I feel I can mention them. She put these books together to
help other celiacs when her son was diagnosed with the disease.

Wendy Wark has authored two books

1) Living Healthy with Celiac Disease: Getting Started

2) RecipeBox: Gluten-Free Baked Goods-Down to the Basics

They are $5.95 each + $1.00 shipping
or
$9.95 for the set + $1.75 shipping.

Send to Wendy Wark, 115 Andover Dr, Exton, PA 19341

Sheryl Tingley
Auburn, WA

        "Friendship is a sheltering tree"  ;)