From:
Stephen Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:13:59 -0500

Very soon we will have the first meeting of the Southwestern Suburban
Celiac support group meeting.  This is a new support group forming.
Right now we do not have any support groups for celiac, dermatitis
herpetiformis, or gluten intolerant people in this area.  The first
meeting will be at the Library at Route 59 and 95th street.  I am
looking at either October 9 or October 16 for the first meeting.  It
will be from 7 to 9 PM.

  The plan for the first meeting is to have a dietician talk followed by
a presentation by a Celiac Cooking instructor, followed by planning for
future meetings.

Please eMail me if you have any interest in any way about the group.
You can come even if you don't email me; I just want to start to get an
appreciation of the number of folks coming.

Keep an eye on http://www.napervillegi.com/celiac for news of the
meeting.

Stephen Holland, M.D.
www.napervillegi.com