From:
George & Gayle Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 08:49:07 -0500

Perhaps some of you are on the mailing list for the Mayo Clinic's News
Letter.  The most recent issue has an article about celiac disease.  No
breakthrough news, but a thorough description.  Here is the internet
address: http://www.mayoclinic.com/invoke.cfm?id=DS00319

For years I've ordered vitamins and supplements from L & H Vitamins,
where the prices were right and the convenience incomparable. When I
last called they said they were going out of business.  Any
suggestions on other places for mail order vitamins at bargain prices?

Happy Thanksgiving to all At our house, we're having  boiled lobster
- no stuffing, no gravy!  How about a pie with a ground nut crust?  I
use almonds and walnuts, but almost any nut  will do. (not peanut, of
course, as that would result in a legume crust - ugh!). Gayle K