From:
Chris Gralapp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Gralapp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:32:27 -0800

I was propmpted to contact Whole Foods to find out when they might be
expanding their GF Bakeries to points west.
Here is their very heartening response:

"Thanks for your kind words!  Response has been tremendous, and we're
working as fast as we can to roll out the products into all of our
stores.  We are currently working on the Florida, Midwest and North
Atlantic regions, expecting to roll out in those regions in the next
month or two.  Then we will begin working on logistics for getting the
products west of the Mississippi.  We should be on the West Coast by
fall, if not earlier.  If you'll let me know where you are and what
store(s) you shop in, I can add you to our email list to notify you when
that timeline is set."

The woman I am talking with is Teresa,  [log in to unmask]
Give her encouragement

Something to look forward to!

Best,

Chris Gralapp, MA, CMI