From:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 07:48:57 -0700

"Understanding Celiac Disease and Gluten Intolerance Part 1"

We will be viewing and discussing this incredible Video in the Spokane area. It will be divided into two meetings to give time for discussion and questions during each viewing. Due to this we will be in Spokane both September and October. The topics of the first meeting are: Introduction and Overview, Definitions, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Celiac Disease and Diabetes

Parking for free: Go to the Sacred Heart parking garage at 7th & Division. Take a ticket for parking. When you get to the meeting, ask for another ticket when you sign in. Present both tickets to the garage attendant when you leave and you will not be charged. Go to the elevator and get off on floor LL3. You should be close to the cafeteria and the Mother Joseph Room where we will meet.

For a preview go to:  WWW.GlutenFreeMD.com<http://www.glutenfreemd.com/>

  When:
  Saturday, September 8, 2007 at 1:00 PM
  Where: