From:
jerry wald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 14:55:27 -0500

I had posted the following message on March 16. The article mentioned has
now been typed into the computer and I will be happy to e-mail it to
anyone who is interested.  Please e-mail me privately.

Jerry in Mississauga, ON, Canada <[log in to unmask]>
The Globe and Mail, "Canada's National Newspaper" had an interesting
article on Saturday, March 16, 1996, on page A6. The article is called
"Genetic Engineering can increase health risks from food", and discusses
the problems that people with food allergies and other eating related
disorders will experience when they eat these new genetically altered foods.