From:
Monika Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 13:03:51 EDT

Hello all,

Just had to share this:  My husband and I tried Ener-G's new Brown Rice
English Muffins this weekend.  The kind of GF experience that almost makes
you cry (like the time you stood there in the store and read "gluten free" on
the Hormel Pepperoni label!).

They are light and airy, and the BEST store-bought bread product we have had
all year (and we have ordered just about everything from every on-line
company).  Great when toasted, but I think they would be a great hamburger
bun even untoasted. No more rock-solid hamburger buns for me.

If you try them and really disagree, contact the company.  I recently got a
refund credit from Ener-G for a batch of white rice muffins that were the
victims of a quality problem - when you cut them open, the bottom fell open
like a donut and they were very dry.  The company stands behind it's
products, so try them!  Folks at our spaghetti dinner last night were
pleasantly surprised with the white rice spaghetti from Ener-G.

By the way, since I do order from a lot of on-line companies, I will give
another plug to Glutino for refunding me for some crackers that arrived in
crumbs due to improper packing, to Pamela's for their generous donation of
cookies for our meeting last night, and to Gluten Solutions for carrying that
five bean casserole self-heating GF meal that saved my husband on his last
business trip with airport delays!  Keep up the good work!!!

I know the shipping costs add up, but at least the quantity, variety and
quality of GF products is improving!

Monika
Gig Harbor, WA