From:
Sue Goldstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sue Goldstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:36:39 -0500

The Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group welcomes you to attend our next meeting:

Sunday, December 4th - 2:00 p.m.
Phelps Memorial Hospital - Auditorium
Sleepy Hollow, NY

Our Guest Speaker will be:

Peter Green, MD, Director
Celiac Disease Center at Columbia

Dr. Green, an internationally recognized expert on celiac disease, will be updating us on:

- New developments in the diagnosis, treatment and management of celiac disease

- Key issues affecting patients and professionals

- New research studies into the causes, treatment and management of the condition

- News about the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia, including upcoming conferences and educational programs

There will also be a special airing of the Discovery Health Channel episode of "Mystery Diagnosis" featuring one of our support group families.

Plan to arrive early to shop with our Vendors:

Foods by George
Gluten Free Bread Basket
One..Two..Three...Dinner
Comfy Cuisine
"The GF Kid" - book signing. Also available, are the t-shirts featured in the book's illustrations.

No reservations are necessary to attend the meeting.  For further information, please contact Sue Goldstein, [log in to unmask]