From:
iluvcab2 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 12:51:51 -0500

I did not receive any responses to my request for gluten-free Rugelach. So,
I went ahead and gave it a shot... I am SO glad I did!

I'm not sure if I should post the recipe because it would be word-for-
word from a wonderful Lora Brody recipe with just one adjustment:
substitute the 2 cups of wheat flour with 2 cups of a GF baking blend (I
used the Arrowhead Mills blend) plus one teaspoon Xanthum. This worked
out to 1/2 teaspoon per cup of GF flour blend. They are delicious and
even passed the "can you guess if these are GF" test. They are still
very delicate - still melt in your mouth - still have a million calories
- the only drawback, a slightly grainy bight Rugelach recipes are a very
individual thing (like recipes for tomato sauce), but I would encourage
anyone who misses their Rugelach to give this a try.

GOOD LUCK!!