From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 1996 12:58:12 GMT

In order to avoid self-advertisement, I am forwarding this messages from a
Congressional canditate.  I do not know John, but I wish him the best of luck
in the upcoming election.

Those desiring to send a reply to John, please remember to send a reply to
John's email address instead of replying to me or the List.

----
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac & Cel-Kids Listowners

~~~~~~~~
I think Herb raises good points about campaign season being a good time to
push for clearer food labeling laws.

My husband and father of our 4-year old celiac son is the Democratic
candidate for U.S. Congress in Pennsylvania's 7th Congressional District.
His name is John Innelli, and this is his second run against the incumbent,
Curt Weldon. Naturally John and I feel strongly about the labelling issue,
since James seems to be on the more sensitive end of the Celiac spectrum.
John will be glad to serve as an advocate for the cause if he is elected.

Hope this helps.
Holly Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Media, PA