From:
Jupiter Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jupiter Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 22:21:52 -0700

I got lots of responses, so I'll try to represent as much as I can.

GF Peanut Butter (lots of these)
Jif (even Reduced Fat)

Skippy

Adams

Peter Pan

Arrowhead

Adams natural

Erewhon

Featherweight

Meijer's - Creamy and Crunchy

Peter Pan

Planters Creamy and Crunchy

Real Brand - Creamy and Crunchy

Reeses S&W Nutradiet - no salt added

Skippy - Creamy, Crunchy, Super Crunchy, Roasted Honey Nut

Smuckers

Teddy's All Natural

Walnut Acres - all

Kroger

Pathmark

Hy-Vee crunchy and creamy

Chips

Cheetos

Tostitoes

Fritos

Lay's plain potato chips and ripple

Green Mountain Corn Chips

Cape Cod

Torengo's

Lundberg

(some people are suspicious of Frito-Lay products due to the lack of a dedicated GF manufacturing area, though lots have said they are not bothered by them)

Cereal

This seems highly controversial. Many say that Corn Pops are GF. Other cereals are thought to be GF but many people question the contamination issue, saying that with cereal you are really risking it unless its specifcally GF. Examples of GF cereal include certain kinds by

Erewhon, Gorrilla Munch, Nabisco Cream of Rice and Bob's Red Mill Mighty Tastey Hot Cereal Whole Foods Marke rice flakes. Many of these specifically say GLuten Free.

Thanks to all who responded.