From:
Milt Weisman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milt Weisman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 19:36:37 -0400

Hi friends - Several people asked that I provide a summary of the responses I received regarding my request for information about cognac, brandy, and kahlua.
    I received a total of 22 replies, all of them telling me that one or in some cases two and even all three of the products are in fact gluten free. (Hurray!) No one reported having problems after drinking any of the three beverages.
    The following web site was particularly interesting, as it gave a complete list of gluten free alcoholic beverages:
http://www.celiac.com/cgi-webc.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodid=271&p_catid=

    I hope this helps those of you who were interested. Thanks again to everyone who responded. I am very grateful to have found you.
Milt from Meherrin, VA