From:
Jonathan Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 21:18:12 -0400

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone out there had some advice regarding the
products listed below.  My daughter has celiac and is on a diet that is
apparently not quite GF because her Ttg levels are still very high after 7
mos. of what we thought was a GF diet.  The problem is that we have no idea
what products are causing the problem.  Each product is one where we have
contacted the company and received assurances of being GF.  I guess we're
hoping someone gives the list a quick scan and sees a red flag - that's all.
Thanks,

		Jon & Susie

Bacon (pre-cooked Oscar Mayer)
"Armour" Sausage (pre-cooked)
"Giant" brand orange sherbert
Oscar Mayer or Ballpart hot-dogs w/ Heinz Ketchup (no bun of course)
Breakstone cottage cheese
Ragu Double Cheddar Sauce
Kraft Singles
"I.M. Healthy" Soy peanut butter
Betty Crocker potato buds
Hormel Turkey pepperoni
Sargento shredded cheese
"Giant" brand  shredded Mozzeralla cheese
Hanover red kidney beans
Ortega taco seasoning and shells
Oreida shoestrings (french-fries)
McCain Smiles	(french-fries)
Ian's Alphatots  (french-fries)
Kraft 3 cheese ranch dressing
Delimex Chicken Tequitas
"Giant" brand canned vegetables (not in a sauce)
Yoplait Yogurt
Sun-Maid Raisins (yogurt covered too)
Welch's fruit snacks
Kellogg's Fruit snacks
Dole fruit cups
"Giant" brand applesausce
Act II popcorn
Utz potato chips, cheese balls and tortilla chips
"Festingos" (Giant brand) plain tortilla chips
Snyders of Hanover Veggie Crisps
Plain M&M's
Velveeta cheese
Bush's Original baked beans
Edy's Ice Cream (vanilla and chocolate chip)
Redi-whip topping
Cool Whip topping
"Giant" brand ice cream (orange sherbert and vanilla)
Dole strawberry popsicles
Popsicle brand "Push-Ups"
Jell-o brand pudding pops
Jell-o Instant pudding
Jell-o Gelatin
Hunts pudding snacks
Tostitos Salsa con queso
Duncan Hines Homestyle Icing
Rumsford Baking Powder
Bertolli Olive Oil
Hormel Beans and Weiners (microwavable)
Hunts tomato sauce (plain)
Classico tomato sauce
Don Pepino pizza sauce
Envirokidz Koala Crisp and Gorilla Munch cereal