Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 09:52:27 -0400

I live in Southern New Jersey and am hoping to find someone else in the New
Jersey area who would be interested in either carpooling to the Mt. Sinani
conference (I'm willing to drive) or traveling in together by train (could
possibly meet at the Iselin station).

I don't know my way around New York City and would perfer not to travel
into the city alone. Please e-mail me privately at [log in to unmask] or

Debra Resch