From:
David J Walland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 10:01:29 +0100

Dear All, and especially Mark Glen,

While it is nice to know that some Dieticians DO know about
coeliac and the GF diet, I can confirm that my wife's
experience is that you are in a very tiny minority (at
least in the UK).  We are currently trying to educate those
at our local hospital, who have on several occasions given
wholly incorrect advice, which would have lead to her
recovery from minor operations being set back considerably.

So please don't take offence at this sort of post.  You are
in a select group of whom we all approve very much!

Regards

David

PS I would have e-mailed you direct, only Margery did not
give your address.

David J Walland
University of Bristol Radiation Protection Adviser
Tel +44 (0)117 928 8323
Fax +44 (0)117 929 1209

---------------- Support the Jubilee 2000 movement.  Remove the debt burden
from third world countries.  See http://www.cafod.org.uk/petition.htm