Date:
Sat, 1 May 1999 07:42:56 EDT

I had posted the question about why Kraft singles and Kraft parmesean are not
considered GF.

Most responses I got were people that were curious about the same thing.
Some wrote and told me that they use them with no problem (as do I) and never
knew they were not considered GF.  A lot of people said that Kraft refuses to
call them GF just to be cautious.  In other words, they don't want to be
"blamed" for any gluten reactions.

Someone also gave me the ingredients in the "Fat Free" Parmesean Cheese and
wheat flour was an ingredient, so BE CAREFUL. However, the regular parmesean
cheese doesn't list any gluten containing ingredients, so I will probably
continue to use it.

Thanks for all the responses!
Take care,
Wendy