From:
Penny Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 20:21:33 EST

Looks like I'm having to redo my email tonight due to an incorrect email
address.  Please let me know if your email address changes or you discontinue
internet service.

The CSA Tidewater Chapter #71 will be meeting on Wednesday, February 21 (note
day change), at 7:00 p.m., Norfolk General Hospital, Dining Rooms 4 and 5,
First Floor, Norfolk, VA.

Jay Bigam with Kinnikinnick will be have many bakery items on hand for us to
enjoy (bagels, breads, donuts, etc).  Please bring your favorite spread to
share (butter, jam, jelly, peanut butter, cream cheese, etc).

Hope to see you there!

Penny Rogers
Publicity Chairman
CSA Tidewater #71