From:
Bobbi Chukran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 16:09:39 -0600

Hi all--
From reading the posts, it seems as if vinegar is a problem for some of
ya'll.  I try not to eat any vinegar anyway because of my mold allergy, but
is it also a problem for celiacs?  Is it because some vinegars are made
from grains, or what?

Also, what is the best book that you can recommend that lists commercial
foods, and whether or not they are gluten free?  Until I'm diagnosed one
way or another, I'm going to try this and see if my other symptoms clear
up, but I need some guidance.

Appreciate the info--
Bobbi