From:
Kay Stence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 17:05:42 -0500

"AUSTIN GLUTEN-FREE FRIENDS" will meet Thursday, May 17th at 7:00 pm at the
home of Don & Kay Stence, 2304 Forest Bend Dr. (off Barton Hills Dr.), about
10 minutes from downtown Austin.

Those of you reading this who have been communicating with me, please send
me an email so I can add you back into my email list.  My hard drive crashed
last week and I lost most of my address list.  I feel totally cut off from
everyone!  Thanks!

The continuing focus of our meeting on the 17th will be on nutrition for
those who are gluten intolerant, and for those who are looking for a
healthier way of eating.  There will be a tour of a GF  kitchen and GF foods
for tasting.  Please bring a favorite gluten-free food (homemade if you've
started GF cooking, or store bought if you haven't) with a list of all
ingredients as most are allergy sensitive also.

For directions, e-mail or call Kay at 512-442-4008.