Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 1996 07:24:23 GMT

Maybe I should have borrowed a kid to take with me!

My experiences at the Buena Vista Palace at Disney World were less than
enchanting.  My request for a "celiac/gluten free" diet was interpreted as
"Low-sodium".

I had informed my fellow-council directors who attended the Investor's
Congress with me about my requests.. They were amazed at the lack of
concern shown Celiacs.

I was surprised that out of 1400 people, there were no more diagnosed
Celiacs.
I hope others have better luck. I don't seem to be afforded any credence.
It's tough being a survivor in this uncaring World Of Disney.
A Surra <[log in to unmask]>