From:
Susan Garramone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 20:32:28 -0500

Hi,

I seem to remember that someone posted a couple addresses where people
could send letters to church officials regarding the requirement of the
communion host, at least in the catholic religion, to be made from
wheat.  I have searched the archives and could not find the post.  If
anyone kept these addresses could you please forward them to me.  Thanks
very much,

Susan in MA