From:
Linda Sowry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 21:29:29 EST

Hello,

    I was just wondering what you all order at Taco Bell.  I had thought
the meat was ok and had been eating it.  Now that I realize it's not ok,
I'm not sure what to order.  I've asked employees what's what and they
look at me like I'm joking.  Even if they did tell me what was made with
corn tortillas or wheat, I don't think I'd trust them to really know
what I mean.  So, what do you order?  My son misses going and I'd like
to take him, but don't know what to order!  :o) Thanks!

    Linda Sowry  :o)
    Pensacola, Florida