From:
Chris Durnan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Durnan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2006 21:16:52 -0700

I have to take a moment to give Kudo's to a local restaurant and their
staff. I recently traveled from Tucson to Phoenix anticipating my first
pizza from Picazzo Pizza (Scottsdale, AZ). Unfortunately, I was very bummed
to find out they were having a private event and would not be serving gluten
free items. I stood outside contemplating other choices for dinner with my
relatives.

The future manager of another store being opened in Mesa came out and asked
us if we would like to sit on the patio for dinner. She overheard part of
our conversation and realized I was the gluten free eater (probably from the
disenheartened look on my face). We were promptly seated outside on the
patio and given our menus and served a wonderful dinner. The gluten free
menu wasn't one page with 5 items on it. It was an entire menu with
appetizers, dessert and pizza. I have to say it was a phenomenal experience
and when the same lady came out to check on us. I praised her and her
ability to assess a situation and keep future visitors happy. She thanked us
and told us about the new location which would be closer to my relatives,
but unfortunately not in Tucson.

I have to say what a great experience. And we were also offered predone
crusts to take home to make our own pizzas. I will definitely be back.

www.pizzapicazzo.com

I have no financial interest in Picazzo Pizza. Just an interest in dining
with pleasure!

Chris