From:
donna nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
donna nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:46:38 -0800

hi
awhile back someone posted something about thyroid problems and mentioned a good supplement that was working for them...( was it valerie maybe???) if anyone remembers or knows what it is..please let me know..i do remember there was info about it on the web but i have lost the rest of the information
thanks!
donna