From:
Mareverton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 07:26:37 EST

Our 6 year old celiac daughter is normally full of energy.  She normally skips
instead of walking.

Over the last few weeks, she has been extremely tired, even asking to take
naps (which she did not take even as a baby).

When she ingests even trace amounts of gluten, her body responds with
projectile vomiting, which is NOT occuring, so it does not appear that her
diet has become contaminated in some standard way.  -- But, of course, we are
concerned that the tiredness may be related to celiac disease in some way.

Has anyone else dealt with a similar situation?  Any advice?